I’m a Senior Designer and creative collaborator, with experience working across both digital and print. I love crafting simple, smart design that really speaks to users.
My time in the industry has taught me that if you start with users in mind, you’ll almost always create more effective and engaging communications. It’s something I’ve found true, even in the most competitive commercial environments, working with clients such as Qantas, Optus, Fairfax, Google Food and Cisco.
As a designer, I’ve conceptualised, designed and Photoshopped my way around top agencies like Folk, Remedy (in London) and most recently, WiTH Collective.
When my creative hat is off, you’ll find me at the park chasing my cheeky toddler Jack, who constantly challenges my love of minimalism, but luckily makes me smile every day.
If you’re keen to collaborate or have a chat, I’d love to hear from you.
MOST RECENT ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES QUALIFICATIONS PREVIOUS ROLES:
Apr 2013 – Feb 2016: Senior Designer, WiTH Collective, Sydney
Adobe CC suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Microsoft Office suite; Keynote.
Allergan, Amadeus, Avaya, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Blackmores, Britannia Building Society, CA, Children’s Cancer Institute, Cisco, Coca-Cola, Colonial First State, Deloitte, Domino’s Pizza, English National Ballet, Fairfax, Gatehouse Bank, Google Food, Hawker, Historic Royal Palaces, London Development Agency, Mamak, Memery Crystal, NIDA, Optus, Orica, Pfizer, Mining Services, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Sacker & Partners, Speechly Bircham, Thomas Lyte, Towers Watson, Thursday Plantation
– Creating work of a high professional standard for internationally renowned clients.
– Taking the lead in guiding projects from ideation to visualisation, and design development.
– Overseeing finished artwork (print) and digital jobs in build.
– Switching comfortably across a diverse range of design communications: Responsive web design, mobile UI design, corporate identity and guidelines, annual reports, corporate collateral, press, exhibition and environmental graphics, and pitches.
– Communicating effectively with colleagues, external suppliers and freelancers.
– Proactively managing the expectations of team members and assessing realistic project scope.
– Managing project time and regularly delivering jobs to strict deadlines.
– Collaborating to push creative thinking and problem-solving.
– Mentoring junior designers.
2015: Wireframing and Prototyping workshop
2014: Introduction to Lean UX, Personas and User Journeys, General Assembly Sydney
2012: Award School
2006: Certificate in Camera Craft 1, Australian Centre of Photography
1999-2002: B. Design (Visual Communications), First Class Honours, University of Technology Sydney
2011-2013: Freelance graphic designer, Sydney
2008-2011: Senior designer, Brand Remedy, London
2007: Freelance designer, London
2005-2007: Designer (mid-level), Folk, Sydney
2003-2005: Designer, HMD, Sydney
2002: Design intern, Spatchurst Design Associates, Sydney
MOST RECENT ROLE